Monday, September 6, 2010

Super Power Nuke

This happened some time before Christmas I think.

(This is another dream that starts around the middle.)
I was a ninja or something, because I remember crawling through air vents. I drop down into this place that was like a factory, it had metal grating for floors and stuff and it looked like some kind of reactor in the middle of the room I was in. There were other people in the room too so I think I killed them, I can't really remember much past here. The next part I remember I was in some kind of farm and I knew a nuke was about to blow near me. So I'm hiding in the basement putting boxes near the openings to keep me safe. Which doesn't make much sense but its a dream so yeah. So the nuke goes off and I die, then I respawn. So I'm in these air vents again crawling like usual. I drop down into this place that was like a factory, it had metal grating for floors and stuff and it looked like some kind of reactor in the middle of the room I was in. I thought that this felt really familiar, except this time I had super powers. There were still people in this room, and I know I killed these fuckers this time. I was shooting lightning out of my hands and just destroying each and every one of them. I think I cut one of their heads off. Again this is where it goes blank. So I'm in this farm again waiting for this nuke to go off. This time though there is a dog in the basement along with me and all these fucking boxes. I try to barricade the room with boxes again. When the nuke is about to go off I cover the dog with myself and then the nuke blows and I die again. I'm not sure if the dog died or not. Then I wake up, but in my dream I wake up, so in real life I'm still asleep. When I woke up I looked at the clock and it said 0:01. I realized this meant I could only die 1 more time in a dream before I died for real. The clock started at 10, so I had already died 9 other times. So about now I start freaking out about how I can't die again or else I'll be dead. Then I wake up, for real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment