Monday, September 6, 2010

Shit Got Real

I had this one just about 2 weeks ago.

I was playing one of those games that are like "Time Crisis" or something. How you hold a plastic gun and shoot the screen and kill shit. This game was like a Wii though, however I was holding the gun was how the guy on the screen was holding the gun. Also, the guy on the screen was me. So I was playing this game and my friends were watching me play. After a while I started joking around and I put the gun under my chin like I was going to kill myself, I was laughing but my friends started to freak out. All of a sudden shit got real. I wasn't playing a game anymore, I was just holding a gun under my chin about to kill myself and I was freaking the fuck out. I started crying and shit and my friends were like "Don't do it!" I did it. I died in my dream and slept through it, which is pretty cool because the next part was just blackness. After a little bit of the blackness I was in heaven and everything was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment